Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this period or implantational bleeding?

..I went on birth control for only two packs. Then I came off of it.. that month I didn't have a period. The next month I didn't know when to expect my period so I just guessed when it would start.. I started bleeding about a week after I had guessed. It started out brown and then turned bright red like my normal period does. I used a full tampon that day and probly half a pad.. I had bad period cramps. Then next day I used two tampons and the third day I had on a pad but it was very light bleeding I only used about nt even half a pad but there was always blood when I wiped. The fourth day was the same as the third but a little heavier, I filled less than half a tampon but more than the third day, then the fifth day was like the last day of a normal period..brown blood and brown discharge...it lasted as long as a normal period...it was just lighter...what's was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment