Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Arrested while on house arrest?

im 17 on probation and on house arrest and ive been doing very good on house arrest for the 50 out of 60 days im supose to be on ankle and my probation officer has also told me ive been doing good until this weekend i got into a verbal argument with my girlfriend because i found out she was cheating and so she left and i got angry and punched 2 holes in the wall ..so long story short my brothers wife calls the police without my mom knowing and the police show up after about 20 to 30 mins after ive been already calmed down and they talk to me and my mom and look at the wall and then deside to arrest me and take me to the police station and call my p.o leave him a msg and then release me to my mom agian (doesnt make alot of sense when i could have just stayed at the hosue) but yeah i called my p.o today and he didnt answer then he called my mom and she didnt answer and he didnt leave a msg and i try to keep calling but hes always busy ..what do you think is going to happen ? is that a big deal?? and im supose to get off of house arrest on fourth of july.

No comments:

Post a Comment