Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boy wants a barbie doll?

my children did well at school, so last week I took them to the toy store and told them they could pick anything they want. My lil girl (6) picked a couple of Barbies and my son (8) said hw wanted a Barbie too. Of curse I didn�t buy it I took it as a clever male joke and didn�t pay attention. But again, he�s asking me to PLEASE buy him a Barbie doll. After his fourth attempt I noticed he was shy and sweaty while asking. He was serious. �Ok son, tell me. Why do you want a barbie doll so bad?� All I got was �I can�t tell you�. He never showed any signs of homosexuality before but I guess it could be a reason? But if so, that�d be so stereotypical it�d actually feel offensive )Nothing against gay community btw) Then I thought maybe to masturbate? (we used lingerie catalogs in my time) I don�t know what to do, I mean it doesn�t sound normal for a boy to ask for that. And I�m beggining to get a little worried... Any advice is more than welcomed ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment