Thursday, July 21, 2011

TTC.... Spotting for 9 days?

DH and i have been ttc for 7 months after suffering a mc of twins almost a year ago ttc for 1 1/2 years before that pregnancy. I started spotting on May 28th (which is when my period was expected) i spotted a total of 9 days it was so light that a panty liner was more than enough every 4-6 hours even over night. My breasts started getting sore about 3-4 weeks before expected AF.( I dont get sore when about to start) And i have been sore since as well, have random bouts of nausia and extrememly tired. I think i am going to wait til the 26th of this month to test if i dont get my AF, I have extremely normal 28 day cycles. I was just wondering if this sounds like i could b pregnant or if something else is going on im afraid to get my hopes up cause we have tried so long and mc is all i have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment