Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ladies could you decode her message?

There is this amazing girl I met online and we've been on six dates. At the end of the sixth date we hugged very affectionately for a reasonable amount of time and I went to give her a kiss and she let me give her a brief kiss on the lips (on the fourth date she pulled away whilst hugging). I know she is extremely shy and also a bit self-conscious, but that doesn't bother me as I am really patient. So, I sent her a text after parting company and said that after six dates I felt there was a real connection and that it was more than two people dating now in my opinion and said that the next time we meet should be as girlfriend and boyfriend. She sent a long text back talking about a number of points (ranging from saying she had a good time to what show she was about to watch on TV) and wrote at the end "Your girl". What do you make of all this ladies? Am I right to take this literally as her accepting to be my girlfriend? What do you make of her other reactions?

No comments:

Post a Comment