Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should i apologize to my ex bff?

my ex best friend has been with me since the fourth grade, and in 5th grade we had a stupid fight cause she got jealous since i talked to a girl for like 5 minutes! then for the rest of 5th grade she didn't talk to me.. but I apologized (like always im the one who apologizes) and we were friends. then in 6th grade we talked to each other in the beginning of the year but then she started hanging out with a more popular person and she left me. i didnt tell her anything at all, but i felt hurt. then i was left out and everyone had a bff except me, i was always lonely untill i found some friends to hang with. she didnt talk to me much only when we were doing school work. oh and when ever her popular friend wasnt there she hung with me.(now i know she was using me as a replacement) but later she was sending me mean texts saying that im immature and im a wannabe ***** and that i pretend to be something im not. and i was just like "you know what stop describing yourself, and dont tell me all these lies i thought you were a real friend." then we argued and it got to the point were i wanted to cry! but i just told her to stop being mean, and she responded sarcasticly so im just like "STOP BEING A DICK!" and shes like gosh okayy! and later she texted me saying "whaat did i ever do to you??" and im like "words hurt." then it was another fight. at the end i got advice from my other ffriend and i just told her "Dear ____, i dont want to be your friend anymore since your bithcyness has gone to extreme, with hate, me" and she actually felt bad because she said "i actually enjoyed all those fun moments with you in 4th and 5th but i guess you dont want me anymore, im just glad this **** is over bye." and i cried.. and texted back "seriously stop with the texts i DONT want to talk to you." and we havent talked since but i always apologize and right now its been like 2 months and i havent gotten it off my chest. should i say sorry?, cause i dont think shell say it. but i dont want to be in school next year with her, and having to see my ex best friend with hate. i dont like hating people, thats the only one person ive ever gotten into a fight with. and idk i cant mmove on what do i do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment