Sunday, July 17, 2011

Seventh grade problem????!!!?

I'm going into seventh grade and have a problem that may seem stupid if ur older but for me it's a big deal. In fourth grade I was really popular at my school and boys liked me and stuff. In fith grade I was gone most of the year because I had a back surgery and was recovering or at doctors. I wasn't as popular because I was gone. When I came back in sixth ( my grade school is k-6) I was average but kinda popular so I herd. All my friends currently had bf or already have before except me. My guy friends would say they need to hook me up with someone. After surgery I put on some weight cause I had to stop activities and was always stuck inside so I ate snacks. Now I'm going into seventh and I'm losing weight this summer and I just came back from this camp and feel confident about myself plus I'm the richest girl at school and hav been told I'm really pretty but don't think guys would want to date the old me. Now I'm kinda a work in progress but I hope next year things will be better. Any advice and do u think I'll be popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment