Thursday, July 14, 2011

The New Army OCS and moving to Benning?

my DH (active duty) was just selected at his local board for OCS. I think his class will start next summer. I know there are a lot of changes made to OCS that either have just started or are just about to start. My kids and I would like to move to Benning to be near him (he's currently deployed and will JUST be getting back when his class is supposed to start) We are currently stationed in Hawaii so I don't know if they will PCS us because we are OCONUS. I am staying in Florida during the deployment which isn't far from Benning so I would be willing to move us up there....but I'm reading that they don't get passes anymore? Is it worth it? We will have been apart sooo long already I can't stand the thought of being apart that much longer, even if we only see him at church on Sunday. Advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment