Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I get through the 1st anniversary of my Mom's death?

I guess I've been stressed about it for a while. So next week is like my own little miserable walk down memory lane. July fourth is when my Mom passed away. July Fourth also happens to be my best friends b-day, but she doesn't understand and has always been a little insensitive. So I don't want to be around her. July sixth was the day my Mom's memorial service was held. July Seventh was the day of my Mom's funeral. This summer on July ninth my dad is having a pool party at my house. Then July Tenth is my birthday. I don't really want be around other people. I want to be alone. I don't want to reminisce about the positive things that happened and have a cry fest with my family. I just want to be left alone to get through it by myself... I think. I have never had a pet die or another loss in my family. So how should I get through it? I was considering hiding out in my room reading the Harry Potter series...

No comments:

Post a Comment