Sunday, July 17, 2011

HELP!!! I switched the NAM setting on my phone and Verizon messed it up even more. How can I fix it?

I switched the NAM setting on my phone, trying to change a different setting and it shut my phone down and changed my password. I tried a million different passwords including the last four digits of my number and the others in my plan, my old last four digits, my last 2 passwords, my current password, and the account password. I took it into Verizon, where they reprogrammed it, which didnt work, and then they did a complete master reset and it still didnt work. Today, I called Samsung and they told me that they are not able to reset the NAM setting because the Verizon employee had done the master reset which made them unable to do anything other than completely rebuild the phone which will cost $70 that I dont have. If anyone knows any backdoor ways to break past the code and reset the NAM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! and I dont want to hear your opinion about how I shouldnt have changed the setting if I didnt know wat it was ok? Keep it to yourself and help me if you can. Thanks, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment